If you are looking for a full review of Receptra Naturals we have you covered. This brand comes highly recommended for their quality and range of CBD products, along with their transparency as a company…
Receptra Naturals was founded in 2016 with their headquarters in Centennial, Colorado. They serve the health & wellness, active lifestyle and pet communities and have been featured in Forbes and LA Weekly.
They believe that:
“Full Spectrum Hemp Oil CBD products can change lives and we are committed to change as many lives as we possibly can.”
Their therapeutically potent CBD oil extract is derived from organically grown hemp from Colorado that is non-GMO. They work together with family owned organic hemp farms to produce organic and full-spectrum CBD products.
They focus on high quality, organic ingredients. Their product line consists of a proprietary blend of CBD oil capsules, tinctures (drops) and topicals.
Ingredients include organic turmeric, chamomile, lavender, passionflower, MCT oil, avocado oil to empower a healthy lifestyle and assist with pain and inflammation.
Receptra Naturals extract cannabidiol from the hemp plant using the cold ethanol extraction. Extraction methods that are cold or at room temperature are best for preserving beneficial terpenes and other cannabinoids. Using heat can change the properties of these chemicals, making them less effective.
If you are worried about the quality of your CBD Oil and the transparency of a CBD company – then you are going to like Receptra Naturals because they allow you to trace your product back to it's source…
Third-party lab testing is conducted on all products, with the results available for you to review. They conduct:
- Cannabinoid Testing: There are a range of cannabinoids in CBD oil and cannabidiol (CBD) works best when combined with other cannabinoids to achieve the “Entourage Effect”.
- Foreign Matter Testing: to make sure there is nothing hemp sample that is non-usable, such as foreign particles, hair, insects, mold colonies etc.
- Heavy Metals Testing: testing for heavy metals such as lead, arsenic, cadmium and mercury is conducted to ensure that uncontrollable environmental circumstances do not introduce these toxins into the hemp crop.
- Microbial Contamination Testing: Testing for bacteria, coliforms, E. Coli, salmonella, yeast and molds is conducted to make sure that the CBD products meet and exceed safety standards.
- Terpene Testing: Terpenes are the essential oils found in the hemp plant that have beneficial properties and form part of the “Entourage Effect”. CBD is most effective when delivered in a full spectrum hemp extract.
Receptra Naturals follow Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) manufacturing protocols disseminated by the US Food and Drug Administration.
Their products come in natural and other flavours such as flavors such as lime, lavender, ginger, vanilla, peppermint and chamomile.
As an added benefit, Receptra Naturals have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and are happy to refund or replace your product within 30 days of purchase.
They offer free shipping to all 50 US States and also ship Internationally.
In terms of charity work and mission, they have a Veterans Program and give philanthropic initiative support to social, animal, and environmental causes. They also have a Rewards Points Program.
They have a wide spectrum of CBD oil products and cannabidiol strengths (including for pets) available for purchase, which include:
- CBD Tinctures
- Serious Relief + Turmeric 0% THC Tincture 33mg/dose (1oz.)
- Serious Rest + Chamomile Tincture 25mg /dose (1 oz.)
- Serious Relief + Turmeric Tincture 33mg/dose (1oz)
- Serious Relief + Turmeric Tincture 66mg/dose (1oz) (their strongest product)
- Serious Relax + Lavender Tincture 25mg /dose (1 oz.)
- CBD Capsules
- Serious Rest Gel Capsules 25mg / 30 Gel Caps
- Seriously Relax Gel Capsules 25mg / 30 Gel Caps
- CBD Topicals
- Serious Relief + Arnica Targeted Topical-400mg (1.25oz)
- Serious Relief + Arnica Targeted Topical 0% THC
- Seriously Relax + Arnica Body Oil-200mg (4oz)
- CBD for Pets
- Receptra Pet Tincture 16mg/dose (1oz)
- Receptra Pet Tincture 25mg/dose (1oz)
Receptra Naturals have a lot of information available on their products pages to guide you through the benefits of all the options available. They also have a FAQ section and onsite support.
Coupon Codes and up-to-date Receptra Naturals Product Reviews of our favourite products can be accessed below:
Receptra Naturals Coupon Codes
If you are looking for Receptra Naturals discount and coupon codes – we have you covered.
We have the privilege of offering you a 15% off discount when you use the Receptra Naturals coupon code: REV15
The currently offer Free Shipping to all US States (domestic shipping only). The availability and cost of international shipping will depend on your country and location.
If you have any questions or comments, let us know below…
To see our current Top 5 organic and full-spectrum CBD oils – GO HERE
Receptra Naturals Reviews
You will find a deeper dive into our favourite Receptra Naturals products below…
Topicals are also referred to as CBD or hemp balms, lotions, salves, butters or ointments (just to name a few).
For any aches and pains that you (or your pet) may have, Receptra Naturals have an impressive range or targeted topicals and they also have a CBD infused body oil range. They have even formulated a 0% THC targeted topical for those having concerns about THC due to employment regulations or other limitations.
The targeted CBD topicals form Receptra Naturals are cannabidiol-infused and are absorbed through the skin (transdermally). Their products are formulated with organic and full-spectrum CBD oil.
Once the CBD is absorbed into the skin, they bind to the body's cannabinoid receptors, which lie directly under the skin. This then activates the body's Endocannabinoid System.
They offer local, targeted relief from soreness, discomfort and irritation. Penetrating only locally, they make the ideal delivery method for topical relief.
The Receptra Naturals CBD topicals are infused with additional natural and organic ingredients:
- Arnica and Camphor – to assist with absorption as well as swelling and bruising and often accompanies minor injuries.
- Jojoba Oil – to nourish and moisturize rough and irritated skin.
Jasmine and ylang ylang also provide a seriously nice natural scent.
The Receptra Naturals Targeted Topical range includes:
- Serious Relief + Arnica Targeted Topical 0% THC
- Serious Relief + Arnica Targeted Topical – 800 mg/ jar (2.5oz)
- Serious Relief + Arnica Targeted Topical – 400 mg/ jar (1.25oz)
You can find the testimonials of many happy customers on their website and you can even use them on you pets.
The Receptra Naturals targeted topicals come highly recommended from the Organic CBD Oil Review Team.
Stay tuned – as we keep you updated on our favourite CBD oil products and provide you with more Receptra Naturals reviews…
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of Organic CBD Oil Review or its staff. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
By clicking on the product links in this article, Organic CBD Oil Review may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Read full Terms and Conditions.